Monday 6 December 2010

maybe a little bit obsessed...

Further to my past post regarding my experiments on dark olive with lighter green, I made two more of the same design but in different colours:



With previous three pin cushions in amethyst and green, and these two, even I have to admit that I am a little obsessed, but I like the design and feel happy stitching. 

*** shop update ***
Actually this is not an update, but an announcement that I am seriously considering changing the currency of my shop.  At the moment the currency exchange rates are relatively stable, however when it fluctuates again I have to but  review the price of my merchandise and I really hate it.  Even though it's not a price hike from my point of view, it actually is for the customers.  Setting the price in Japanese Yen other than U.S. dollars allows me not to revise the price due to currency fluctuation.  I hope you understand.  Thank you.  C.P.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours of these new ones, especially the last one.
    Rebecca from Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog yesterday and now am fascinated by these thimbles. Is it possible you could post a chart for this design? The pinwheels really caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete