The third of the year has already gone and it's the first of May. I wonder what I have been doing for these four months...
It's the first day of the month, so it's time for "share your thimble" at Flickr.
The rules are the same as before:
1. The ones you are going to upload have to be what you made by yourself. No borrowing the thimbles/rings or photos from somewhere. I am not implying you do such things, but I have to mention this, you understand.
2. You can use ready-made ring bases if you like. I sell the thimble making kits but there are other kits available in Japan and if you happened to obtain one of these, you can use them, too.
3. Your thimbles have to be made using only forward stitches, at this time. No back stitch or weaving.
4. Although the group name is "thimble", you can make your rings in any size you would like.
5. You can use any materials, in any colours.
6. You have to state the size of the mould on which you formed your thimble/ring bases in the description field of your photo(s). Please also mention what threads and padding you use. If you are going to upload the thimble from my kit, it's 50mm and Fujix size 9 silk thread, padding is floss silk.
7. You can upload as many as you like.
8. The closing date is 21st of May, Japan time. Please note that it's 9 hours ahead of GMT(Greenwich Median Time) in Japan.
9. You can upload your photo(s) from here.
Like last month, we are going to have a lucky draw. If you would like to enter, please leave a message at the discussion board at Flickr after you uploaded your photo(s). Although you can upload as many as you like, you can enter the draw only once. The lucky winner will get the small pin cushion shown above.
I look forward your entry and wish you happy stitching!