Sunday 20 June 2010

flower basket


It's so humid down here it's suffocating. I know there are a lot of places with more severe climate in the world, but 80% humidity at 29 degrees C inside is bad enough for me. And it's just started, it's getting worse...

The Japanese embroidery class I attend is only held twice a year, 3hrs x 6 times over 3 months twice a year. So there is no wonder (at least for me) I cannot finish the flower basket in timely fashion because I do not do it at home. I have been working on this since summer in 2008 and I really would like to finish it this year.


*** shop update ***

Since my declaration to keep a slower pace at my shop, I have time to enjoy other things, including spending the evening doing nothing particular, than just filling the order. I really was exhausted I think, not that I made that big a sale. Now I think I am ready to pick up the pace a little bit. Your First Thimble kits are now available again and I am working on the medium pin cushion kits (I have not forgotten that I had got a request for two of them) and of course Starter Kits. I will notify here when they becomes available, pincushions soon, starter kit hopefully soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Chloe. It is just beautiful. I love the colour scheme. How long do you think it will take to finish?

    ReplyDelete