Friday, 1 January 2010
Share Your Thimbles - January 2010
Some of you may be in the time zone where it's still 2009, but it's already 1st of January 2010 and I wish you and your family a very happy new year. Now, having said that, we can move to the more important part, that we are having another "share your thimbles" Flickr photo sharing this month, too.
The same rules as last month:
1. You have to make your own thimble(s) to upload.
2. The design is bi-coloured scales with two colours, no stripes or shading.
Mixed coloured or variegated thread is okay if you like the effect.
3. You can use any materials you like, thread wise or padding wise.
4. State the circumference of the mould, thread, padding in the description field.
5. You can make the ring in whatever size you like as long as you mention the size.
6. You can upload as many as you like.
7. The closing date is 21st of January 2010, Japan time.
Please note that it's 9 hours ahead of GMT in Japan.
Here is a link to Flickr group of "Share Your Thimbles".
As before I will draw one lucky person after closing the photo sharing pool on 21st of January and this time she/he will get this medium size pincushion I showed you the other day.
To enter the draw, you have to leave a comment on this particular post. One upload with one comment for one entry, so if you uploaded three photos and only left one comment, it counts one entry. Please mentioned your Flickr user name in the comment so that we can know which one is whose. To make things easier for me and clearer for everyone, please don't leave any non-entry comment on this particular post.
I look forward to your participation.