Wednesday 17 December 2008

First Sale at Etsy


I made my first sale at Etsy yesterday! I believe I posted this thimble before but I am so happy that I want to share it with you all again. To be precise, it was not my very first sale, but my first at Etsy, however, it doesn't matter, I made my first sale!!

I set up my shop at Etsy about a month ago. Although my listings have been collecting reasonably satisfactory viewers, I have received no enquiry or sale at all. I was kind of disappointed, not much but a little, because my thimbles do not have practical use for most people and I didn't have high expectations, but still.... Then, out of blue I got enquiry message and voila, it's got sold!

I am so happy that someone I don't know, haven't met before, and most likely will not meet ever, liked my work enough to pay for it. Now, let's cerebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I don't know Etsy but I sure will have a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first sale! That is awesome. I guess it takes a while for the word to spread. Now that you have made one sale, hopefully it will spread more. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you on your first sale. You know it comes in 3's!!!
    Happy New Year Chloe and may your year be filled with tons of beautiful thimble sales.
    Claudie from Canada

    ReplyDelete