Wednesday 14 April 2010

Flowers of the Month


Long time readers may remember my obsession with peonies. In Japan peonies are in bloom in May, although for some unknown reasons, mine always start unfurling petals in the middle of April.

Here is another picture I took this morning. There should be a picture of cherry blossoms here and I did take some pictures last week, but it seems that I misfiled them and cannot find them :(

*** shop update ***

Thank you for your feed back about pin cushion making kits I previously talked about. They are available now at my shop here. Please note that they do not include any instruction therefore it may not for you if you have never made a thimble/ring yet.

1 comment:

  1. I adore Peonies and thank you for adding pincushion kits to your shop.

    ReplyDelete