Monday 31 May 2010

Share Your Thimble May 2010 - lucky winner is ...

Thank you for your patience. We have six participants with 14 thimbles/pin cushions/bracelets in this month. The winner of the lucky draw of Share Your Thimbles May 2010 is Rebbecca from Perth, who shares us with her cute pin cushion. Rebbecca, I am going to mail you your pin cushion the day after tomorrow.


By the way, I am offering a give away, which does not require you to submit your creation to share at Flickr. It is still open to enter and you can find details is in the previous post here.

2 comments:

  1. やったー!!!Yippee!!! Thank you for drawing me for this month's winner. How exciting! Hope you are feeling a little better today.

    Rebecca from Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the thimble yesterday, it is so lovely. I sent you a thank you small gift, hope you get it soon. I also posted in my blog about it.
    Rebecca from Perth

    ReplyDelete