Thursday 30 September 2010

Share Your Thimble -- September 2010

This month we had three participants to my monthly thimble photo sharing group at Flickr.  There were only one participant up until the very last minute and it worried me a lot.  Thank you for those of you who participated and those of you who visited Flickr to admire our works.  I will continue the photo sharing and look forward to seeing your works there next month, too.

As before we had a lucky draw and the lucky winner who got the thimble as a prize is Quiltsummse from Germany.  Quiltsummse, I will contact you about shipping later. 


I have not been contacted by the last month's winner, Dorian E, yet, for shipping information.  Dorian, if you read this, please send me an e-mail at chloe_patricia (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) jp for shipping information.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Chloe Patricia, I had meant to enter a thimble this month, but time got away from me. October is going to be so busy, that I don't think I will be able to do one for that month either (if you have a drawing), but I do have my supplies, and I do plan on making more thimbles.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete