Saturday 2 April 2011

Pink in Bloom

It should have been cherry blossoms in this time of the year but we had unusually cold weather (for Japan) recently and not much to look at at the moment on cherry trees.  We will need another week, I am afraid, to give you decent cherry blossoms.  In the meantime, I would like to share my pink roses with you.  It has been for a while since I last posted something pink to participate in the Pink Saturday programme hosted by Beverly.  Her blog post, How Sweet The Sound has a large list of links of the participants of the scheme.  Please visit her blog and have a look.  You would be amazed to see so many things in all pink assembled at one place. 
Wish you happy Pink Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful rose photograph ~ our Spring blooms have all been late this year due to cold weather (we are in Washington State, U.S.) I'm a new follower from Pink Saturday - great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rose...very nicely done. HPS!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite rose! I so love these beauties ...
    Happy April PS ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ENDS 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rose photo. So looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pink rose...we are thinking in the same way...my post is of pink roses too. This is very pretty. Have a great day.(-:

    ReplyDelete