Monday 23 November 2020

 


I have just finished a pin cushion and I would like to share a few photos with you.  In my previous post I said it had not fun at all to stitch all in a single colour.  This ring has two stitching paths and as you can see in two colours.  


The above photo is a ring with three rows of stitches.  Can you see the tiny triangles are forming?


It is clearer now with seven rows of stitches are done and pink and crimson triangles are there.


It’s almost there:  another two rows of stitches and it will be done.

I find stitching thimbles, or any other ring shaped rings, very therapeutic but all in a single colour is so monotonous that it discourage me to keep going.  I like the way the trinket tray in the previous post looks but I don’t think I want to make another one anytime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment