Monday 16 November 2020

Thimbles on Earrings

 


I have been working on the new project as I mentioned in the previous post however, it has not progressed as I hoped.  It’s a trinket tray and I should have finished it by now.  The reason why it has taken me so long is the design I chose for it.  I will tell you what it is and why in the next post when I finish it.   

It takes me two to four hours to finish one thimble and naturally I have ended up with so many in my stash.  In recent years I do not do embroidery and I really do not need thimbles in the practical way.  So here is my new way to use stock up thimbles; thimbles on earrings.

One of the above thimbles is the one I made in the past and I am not quite sure but I think I posted it here once.  I made another one to match but not identical on purpose.  I put them on the hoop earrings and here I am a proud owner of the new lovely  earrings.




1 comment: